Weed identification made easy!
This is the follow-up to the highly successful 1,000 Weeds of North America CD. As well as the additional 200 species, it also contains many new images and a new graphical user interface which allows you to click on the image of the attribute that you are selecting.
Species Data Screen Shot.
Weed Reference Books Screen Shot.
The most comprehensive weed identification reference available for the United States and Canada!
- An easy to use interactive key
- Color photos of each of the 1,200 species
- Page number references to over 50 of the most commonly used weed reference books
- County level distribution maps.
- A fully illustrated glossary of botanical terminology
- A searchable state/province level geography menu to reduce the database to those species found in your area. To see how many of the 1,200 weeds on the DVD occur in your state or province: CLICK HERE.
- Up-to-date nomenclature and synonymy
- All of this for only about four cents per species!!!
- To print the information contained on this DVD would take over 5,000 pages!